E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
Reversible helmet mirror. Compatible with any helmet, the Z Eye is ideal for touring and leisure use. - 360° rotation mirror - Mounting: Universal with velcro straps - Convex mirror - Weight: 20g
- Mounts quickly and easily to any helmet - Telescoping and articulating arm adjusts to fit almost any helmet style - Shatter-proof mirror
- Multi position mirror - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable with 3 angle rotation - Folds on impact - Extra large and convex unbreakable chrome plated ABS mirror face: better peripheral vision.
Ideal rearview mirror for straight and straight curved handlebars. The Dooback II mirror can be folded away and is ideal for leisure or city use whilst also being compatible with e-Bikes. The mirror is very large and is made in France using an unbreakable material. - Multi-position rearview mirror, now with larger 56cm² surface - Universal bar end mounting - Fully adjustable - Foldable - Shatterproof ABS chrome - Extra-wide and convex for a wider field of view and increased security - Made in France
Universal mounting system to fit on handlebar, bar ends, frame or fork. - Shock resistant - Mirror angle fully adjustable - Easy installation no tools needed - Comes with bracket to fit 22 to 60 mm (7/8" to 2 1/3")
- Large surface area of 56cm2 for maximum field of view. - EBike compatible – ideal for electric assist bikes - Stable mount – optimal strength due to being made with reinforced polyamide and fibreglass. - Solid – made with chrome abs - Reversible – can be installed on the left or right of handlebars
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
CatEye's handlebar-end mounted mirror is sturdy and sure to last through heavy duty riding. It's fully adjustable so you can comfortably see what's behind you. This scratch resistant mirror installs easily and gives a wide-angle view.
- Offers a detailed close-up field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
- Convex shape for wide field of view - Quick and easy installation - Easily adjustable for precise positioning - Durable resin construction - Tool-free installation
Page 1 of 1