- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
- Compatible with 16'' and 20'' wheels - Front: T steel plate mounting system - Rear: Clip with built in L shape bracket - Blade width: 55mm
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Fenders specifically developed for road bikes, the shield R35 will keep you protected on rainy days. - Sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-Fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650c/700c/28” wheels. - Adjustable – optimal protection with adjustable position. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
- Designed for tyres up to 2.4” in width. - Fit all diameters form 26 up to 29 - Disc brake compatible - Weight: 360 g
Page 1 of 1