Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Lightweight and durable 2D forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - 7 degree rise
$24.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
$25.99 - $35.99
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
$29.99 - $32.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
3D Forged 6061-T6 alloy. - Strong, stiff and light - Rugged design can handle the demands of today's All-Mountain rider - Low stack height - 31.8 Bar clamp, 0 rise - 150g (45mm length)
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a stong steerer mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - 55mm wide clamping platform - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - Length: 35 mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stack Height: 30 - Weight: 135 g
Deity's INTAKE Direct Mount DH Stem takes machining and flow to another level! Yet another premium race good designed to make your kit look amazing and perform even better, the INTAKE DM stem is available in a 31.8mm bore and, like its counterpart the INTAKE 35mm DM Stem, it utilizes a 3-piece design for ease of installation and a super-stiff set-up. This DEITY design is the culmination of form and function and hits the sweet spot for your cockpit! - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - 50mm reach - Zero degree rise to keep you low and in control - CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum - Boxxer Standard platform - 7075 T73 Aluminum - Available in high polished black ano finish - 31.8mm bore clamp for the perfect complement to our new BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 146 grams
Inspired by the aggressive lines and flowing silhouette of our favorite muscle cars, the all-new INTAKE 35mm DIRECT MOUNT DH Stem is both fast and furious! This beauty is the perfect match for our Racepoint Handlebar, and together they are unlike anything you've seen. Delivering unmatched strength, style, and attention to detail, this super-stiff design showcases the refined direction DEITY is heading. Make no mistake, the added control and response of the ultra-wide 69mm clamping platform will take seconds off your time. - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - Featuring a 50mm reach - Zero degree rise to keep you low and in control - CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum - Boxxer Standard platform - 7075 T73 Aluminum - Available in high polished black ano finish - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 145 grams
This tiny package packs a big punch with a minimal design. The MICRO DIRECT MOUNT DH Stem is strong enough to carry the DEITY name while touting one of the lightest designs in the world. There isn't any wasted space on this moto-inspired 4-piece design, but don't let that fool you. Its 65mm super-wide clamping platform delivers incredible stiffness and transfer of power from you to the front wheel. At a compact length of just 30mm, this Boxxer standard 31.8mm stem is the perfect fit for the longer top tube designs of today's DH bikes while offering the flexibility of a flip-flop graphic option for your choice of stealth or flash. There is no shortage of machining detail or design in this mini stem and, as with all DEITY designs, we take extra care to deliver only the best! - CNC machined from hard high-grade 7075 T73 aluminum - Compact 30mm length for the current crop of long downhill frames - Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars - Boxxer standard platform - Moto-inspired 4 piece design - Super-wide 65mm clamping platform for torsional stiffness - Flip flop graphics kit - Hidden front crown bolts - 10mm rise - One of the lightest Direct Mount Stems in the world - High polished finish with chamfer detailing throughout for stunning detail - Weight: 110 grams
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes.
The redesigned Range is lightweight, tech-ready, and sized for the modern rider. Now, let's dig into what makes this stem-fabulous. With a 3D forged alloy body, this stem is light with a large faceplate for a more secure clamping surface. For the tech nerd in all of us, it also has a GoPro/headlight mount. Because, if you don't get that footie, did it really happen? Plus, with the headlight mount, a world of nighttime adventures opens up. We sized this stem at 40mm and 50mm because we believe those options work best with modern bike geos and provide the right amount of space in the cockpit. Get excited about upgrading your stem this biking season...you know you want to. Features: - Weights: 40mm - 174g / 50mm - 210g - For 31.8mm handlebars - GoPro/headlight mount - Fits 1-1/8" steerer tube - Stack Height: 38mm - 3-year warranty!
When designing the Coast Stem, we had two main goals: construct it to complement the Coast Drop Bar and, like our Range Stem, develop it to satisfy the tech nerd in each of us. This stem is a shorty, and that's just what we want. The larger width of our Coast Drop Bar requires a shorter stem to achieve comfortable reach numbers. If you run your current length stem with the Coast Drop Bar, your arms will be stretched to the side and your body stretched forward—kinda like how Superman flies—not ideal for biking. The shorter stem, in tandem with a comfortable 7° rise, places your body in an ideal position for comfort while remaining aggressive. And to make sure you don't miss getting that footie, the Coast Stem includes a removable GoPro mount. So, you can easily record your gravel adventures or attach a light to escape into the night. Roll up to your next gravel escapade wide, short, and proud. Sizing is a little challenging, as there is no hard and fast rule that works for everyone. A good rule of thumb is for every 20mm wider bar you go, drop 10mm on your stem. Again, a lot of this comes down to personal preference, but this is a good starting point for sizing.
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
$119.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
$139.99 - $144.99
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
Page 1 of 2 Next page