- Ramped center knobs for low rolling resistance - Diamond shaped transition knobs for cornering bite - Weight optimized 120tpi casing - Tubeless ready bead/casing
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
$44.99 - $63.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$109.99 - $124.99
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
$39.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$36.99 - $37.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$48.99 - $59.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$48.00 - $120.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
Where the rubber high fives the road. Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really. Product details - Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
$119.99 - $129.99
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 29''/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$47.00 - $111.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - DH casing features 2 ply 60 TPI construction with a butyl reinforced sidewall for maximum durability With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$59.99 - $61.95
If you have to choose one tire for any type of terrain from hard pack to loose to mud, Kenda's Nevegal is it, hands down. To be adaptable and excel in any condition, the Nevegal is equipped with small tapered and ramped knobs with multiple edges for extra grip. Tie bars connect the transition knobs with the cornering knobs for stability and predictable hard cornering. And, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro rubber for long life and durability while the cornering knobs boast STICK-E rubber for unreal cornering.
Page 1 of 1