- High quality entry-level 29" MTB disc brake wheelset - 15 x 100mm thru axle - Tubeless-ready Alex MD19 rim is strong and lightweight (500g) - Shimano MT400 hub features adjustable cup-and-cone bearings, aluminum front axle for a perfect blend of toughness, lightness, durability and reliability - 32 black stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability
$155.99 - $169.99
- High quality entry-level 29" MTB disc brake wheelset - Choice of MT400 12 x 142mm thru axle or M4050 135mm quick release rear wheel - Tubeless-ready Alex MD19 rim is strong and lightweight (500g) - Shimano MT400 and M4050 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings, steel rear axle for a perfect blend of toughness, lightness, durability and reliability - Fast engagement MT400 rear hub with more than 36 point of engagement - 32 black stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - Shimano HG freehub body, compatible with most 8 to 10 speed cassettes and some 11 and 12 speed MTB cassettes.
- Alex MD21 disc-specific double-wall 29er / 700c rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - Suitable for Cross-Country, light Trail riding, CX and Road Disc - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18mm - Rim weight: 500g - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Modern, wide rim 29'' Boost MTB wheelset with 15 x 110mm axle spacing - 100% tubeless ready out of the box: tubeless tape and brass tubeless valve pre-installed! - 27mm internal width Alex MD27 rim with stainless steel eyelets is tough, light (575g), dependable and ideal for 2.2'' to 2.6'' tires - Shimano Deore M6010 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings, aluminum front axle for a perfect blend of toughness, lightness, durability and reliability
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub (1): Formula DHT148 (Black), Laser etched logo, 12mm TA, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - Rear hub (2): Formula DC2241 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x141mm BOOST141 - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt Disc mount - Sealed Bearings (DC711 & DHT148) - TA Axles, not incl. - Quick Release binder incl. (DC2241) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
*These wheels are all 29" with Boost spacing. Speaking of which, they are all laced to Black Industry9 Hydra hubs. The Revolution line of rims has been in development since June of 2018. The basis of the whole program was to round out a complete rim offering while implementing all that we learned about The Movement line of rims. We've said it before, and we will repeat it, not all carbon rims are made the same way. We developed an entirely new molding process that improves our layup processing and accuracy. The Revolution mold process allows for even more precise fiber placement and extension than our previous designs. Each rim is still hand-made right here in Kamloops BC! The all-new rim shape allowed us to reduce radial stiffness and utilize less fiber while increasing impact strengths as well. The shape combined with the layup offers a more homogenous system and provides more support to each component of the rim than ever before. We are excited to introduce our new line up! Let the Revolution begin.
- 6069 rim material with 30mm internal width, delivers impressive rim durability and impact resistance - 4.5mm offset improves spoke (32h) tension balance, increasing wheel stiffness and strength - Trace hubs deliver eMTB rated strength for every rider with 10 degrees of engagement
Being a company of mountain bikers, when Race Face set out to design a new wheel, their goal was simple, "Make the wheel we want to ride." HUB - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster - Wider bearing stance - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - New stronger alloy for highest impact resistance of any Race Face or Easton rim - High gloss black water transfer logos
A tough, tubeless-compatible 29-inch disc wheel in traditional non-boost thru-axle spacing. - Pinned construction double-wall rim with new-school 29mm internal width, tubeless compatibility, offset/asymmetrical construction, and hookless construction - Asymmetric rims w/offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting in a stronger, stiffer, and more reliable wheel - Joytech thru-axle alloy 6-Bolt hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings - 6-Bolt disc compatible only - Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (black) - Weight: 1110g
Page 1 of 1