OneUp Components Switch - SRAM DM
SWITCH. A QUICK-CHANGE DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRING SYSTEM FROM ONEUP COMPONENTS.
Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost - Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change - Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T)
- 2 Profiles - both Round and Oval
- 12 speed ring designed to work with both Shimano Hypergilde+ 12 speed chains and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains.
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost
- Quick Change
Rings can be replaced in less than a minute with only a 4mm allen key, without removing your crank. Simply loosen the bolts 2 turns, unlock the ring by rotating it by 20 degrees and pull it over and off your crank. Reverse these steps to install your new ring. If you plan to ride a trail that you know is steeper than your local trails, you can switch to a smaller ring in the parking lot, in less time than it takes your friend to put on his riding shoes!
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 66g (30T Boost Oval)
- 6mm offset - 49mm GXP/BB30 Long Spindle
- 3mm offset - 52mm (Boost) GXP/BB30 Long Spindle
- 0mm/SB - 49mm BB30 Short spindle, 56mm GXP/BB30 Long Spindle
Compatibility: SRAM DM cranks; 9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains
|Black / Regular||017462821944||1C0376BLK||CHA30597725M|
|Black / Boost 148||017262821946||1C0375BLK||CHA3945083T|
|Black / Super Boost||021462821941||1C0421BLK||CHA37874027T|