Stages Gen 3 single-sided Power L meter is built onto a non-drive-side Shimano GRX RX-810 crank arm. It's compatible with all Shimano GRX Cranksets.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product-proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as Standard Equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process, ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low-profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 15g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single-sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm 175mm
- This Shimano GRX RX810 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano GRX cranksets.
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center, and others
|Black / 175mm||818889024143||GRXL-E||STA27717653M|