Same Same. But Different.
For the artist, the challenge of the solution is the inspiration to create. The crank arm—perfected in performance by SRAM engineers—is a utilitarian canvas begging to be transformed. Troy Lee, design artist, took to that canvas and now, those of us who have seen, can never unsee. It's the crank, made more. Same same. But forever different.
- Speeds: 10/11, 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB83, DUB PF MTB104.5/107, DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Chainring Size: 32, 36
- Crank Arm Length: 165mm, 170mm
- Chainline: 49.0mm, 56.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank Arm Material: Carbon
|32T / Red / 165mm||710845838064||00.6118.579.001||TRU67314630T|