Your Search: "race face"
Hang it in your shop window, your workshop, your garage, your bedroom! Show your Race Face pride wherever you are!
RaceFace designed their Respond stem for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost. It's engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$79.99 - $104.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
$89.99 - $104.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Specifically designed with the growing Enduro scene in mind, the Indy Elbow combines the unrestricted mobility of the Race Face Charge Elbow pad with the added impact protection of D30. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - D30 high performance shock absorbing foam covered by stretch Kevlar - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - Elastic top strap with Velcro closure for adjustment
Specifically designed with the growing Enduro scene in mind, the Indy Leg combines the unrestricted mobility of the Race Face Charge Leg with the additional impact protection of the T5 Evo. Second-skin Butterfly Mesh sleeve with targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing protective foam knee. Protection you can trust on rowdy descents built into a minimal sleeve for unlimited range of motion while climbing. - Lycra and butterfly mesh sleeve offers second skin fit - Targeted D30 high performance shock absorbing impact foam knee coverage - Woven elastic top strap with Velcro closure for personalized adjustment - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures "stay-put" fit - Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Designed to match their namesake jersey the Ambush gloves are lightweight, with an ultra-lightweight stretch mesh back and a perforated palm for breathability. Reinforced finger caps protect your digits, while the conductivity thread on the thumbs lets you keep using your smart phone with the gloves on
- Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. - Platform size: 101x114cm - 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal - Super thin double concave wide platform - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins - Hidden pin / Grease access port - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Some days even your go-to trail doesn't want to play nice. Second-skin fit offers the ultimate in comfort and mobility on XC and lighter Trail rides while strategic Kevlar fabric mapping ensures minimal, yet targeted coverage against nicks and abrasions. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - Silicone patch at shin eliminates slippage - This pad is not rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
A baggy trail style short with unrestricted mobility recommended for everything from epic days in the saddle to multi-discipline Enduro racing. - Four-way stretch woven fabric - Corded nylon back panel for increased coverage and protection against tire spray - Inner waistband adjust system with silicone gripper print - Zippered front fly with dual-snap closure and Velcro reinforcement - Inseam: 13.25" (35cm) - DWR treated fabric (89% polyester, 11% spandex) - Chamois not included
$99.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
$179.99 - $184.99
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
Relaxed-fit, lightweight and breathable short sleeve jersey draws sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry. - Silky hand, knit fabric is comfortable next to the skin, moisture-wicking and quick-drying - Crew neck with a woven label - Sublimated branding
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Your knight in shining armor and trail fairy all rolled into one. This little gadget allows you to keep a couple of emergency tools, a CO2 inflator and a spare tube conveniently tucked away on your bike in case of disasters. You can mount it in your frame or under your seat allowing maximum versatility and minimum fuss. With a huge velcro securing tab you know your precious tools will be held in place safe and sound till you need them.
$83.99 - $99.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams (26T) ranging up to 82 grams (36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
Some days even your go-to trail doesn't want to play nice. Second-skin fit offers the ultimate in comfort and mobility on XC and lighter Trail rides while strategic Kevlar fabric mapping ensures minimal, yet targeted coverage against nicks and abrasions. Note: This guard is not rated for impact. It is recommended for minimal coverage against nicks and abrasions. - Butterfly mesh sleeve with second skin fit and targeted coverage - Foam panel with stretch Kevlar cover for nicks and abrasions - Silicone gripper along inner top opening ensures 'stay-put' fit - This pad is not rated for impact. It provides minimal coverage and is recommended to guard against nicks and abrasions only
Bearing rebuild kit for Race Face Atlas pedals.
$79.99 - $114.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$62.99 - $69.99
Race Face bottom bracket adapter kits for X-Type cranksets.
Protective pad for your chainstay prevents damage and scratches. - Soft pad with Race Face logos
$119.99 - $129.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
- Palm side wrist is Neoprene with pull tab extension and lycra expansion gusset for ease when slipping on - Low profile, slip-on racing style - Back of hand is silky, lightweight Nylon mesh - Minimal Amara palm with articulated panels offers optimal hand-to-bar contact - Reinforced finger caps - Silicone trigger fingers - Touch Screen compatible middle finger - Lycra finger fourchettes - Highly absorbent terry wiping surface - Reinforced thumb crotch - Back of wrist is woven elastic
Page 1 of 2 Next page