The EVOC TAILGATE PAD fixes your bikes safely and protects the tailboard of your pick-up truck from scratches when loading. Completely redesigned for 2018, the Tailgate Pad now features foam pads also on the back of the tailgate to better protect the bike's downtube.
- Holds and covers up to 6 bikes to protect them as well as the tailgate from scratches and damages during bike transport
- Padding is cut-resistant, water resistant and UV-stable
- Non-slip protection (padded)
- Quick-access tailgate release
- Improved rear view camera compatibility
- Fleece lining on truck side of the pad, won't damage paint
- Size: full-size truck (XL) or mid-size truck (ML)
- ML fits tailgates 130cm/50'' wide and XL fits tailgates 160cm/60'' wide
Thule's AeroBlade Edge (Flush Mount) is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles without a factory rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. These flush-mount feet will need a fit kit for your specific vehicle (sold separately).
Thule's AeroBlade Load Bars are the strong, silent type. Using a sophisticated BoxBeam construction, they're some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. That's the strong, now for the silent: In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The bars are easy to use, too, thanks to Thule's SmartSlide sytem that makes installation hassle free and their SwingBlade technology that allows full access to the T-slot for easy accessory additions.
For rides long or short, bring your bikes with ease.
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Effortlessly fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Max number of bikes: 4
- Load capacity: 150 lb
- Max bike weight: 37.5 lb
- Dimensions: 42.2 x 11 x 35.6 in
- Folded dimensions: 14.8 x 11 x 35.6 in
- Weight: 34 lb
- Distance between bikes: 7 in
- Carbon frame compatible
- Tilt function (with bikes)
- Fits 1.25" receivers
- Fits 2" receivers
An adapter to enable safe transport of bikes with carbon frames.
- The fixation pressure is distributed over a large surface area to minimize risk of frame damages
- It fits all types of frame geometries and is easily adjustable with no loose parts
- The adapter has a soft TPE rubber liner to avoid scratching the bike frame
- Only to be used with Thule bike racks with a torque limiter knob (e.g. Thule ProRide 598003, Thule EasyFold, Thule DoubleTrack 9054, Thule Raceway 9003PRO)
Thule’s EasyFold XT is a fully foldable, compact, and easy-to-use hitch-mounted bike rack for all types of bikes.
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable
- Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that “click” when optimal torque is reached
- Fully foldable for convenient mounting, handling, and storage
- Wheel straps with adjustable pump buckles for fastening wheels. (Optional XXL Wheel Strap kit to fit longer wheelbases and tires up to 4.7")
- High load capacity enabling transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Foldable bike loading ramp integrates into rack for convenient storage (included)
- Large distance between wheel holders enabling transport of sturdy bikes with large wheel bases
- Ergonomic transport of the bike rack thanks to the integrated carrying handles
- Lock your bikes to the bike rack and your bike rack to the receiver (locks included)
- Thule Snug-Tite receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
With Thule's Fat Tire Kit for T2 Racks you can finally throw your fat bike on your Thule rack (sold separately) and head for the hills. Oversize wheel trays accommodate tires up to 5-inches wide and the tray has been shaped to work perfectly with even the widest treads. An extra-long wheel strap is included to make fastening your rear wheel a breeze. This kit attaches easily to your Thule T2 hitch rack (sold separately) and includes the mounts needed for a single bike.
Thule's Gateway rack gets you on the road fast and worry-free. Thule's easy-to-use FitDial offers a perfect fit and quick installation on a huge variety of vehicles. Long arms provide clearance over spoilers, Hold Fast cradles with anti-sway cages protect your bike’s finish, while molded pads protect your car's finish. The Gateway fits all different types of bikes thanks to the Cinch Lever that allows the bike arms to adjust independently. Plus, the Gateway folds flat for easy storage.
This standard J-style cradle delivers superior carrying performance and protection with its 4-touchpoint adjustable padding and rust resistant steel design.
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Optimally sized J-style carrier leaves roof space for other Thule accessories
- AllSurface rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36” wide and 75 lbs
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks (sold separately)
- Primary watercraft: Kayak
Thule's Insta-Gater turns your truck bed into a stable, secure bike carrier. It mounts without tools because it's ingeniously held firmly in place by closing your truck's tailgate on the ends of the mounting straps. This unique bike rack accepts one bicycle with 20- to 29-inch wheels and up to 3-inch-wide tires. It's also easy and fast to mount your bike thanks to Thule's SecureHook that holds the bike by grabbing the front wheel. No frame contact is made. You can use more Insta-Gaters to carry more bikes.
You bought a Thule Podium Rack and now you need to match the feet to the roof of your car; don't sweat it. The Thule Podium Fit Kit arms you with the four pebax-coated, car-specific brackets and custom-fitted, rubberized footpads you need to mate the feet
Create your own carrying solutions with this fork-mount block.
- Easy to secure the bike to the bike rack with the locking skewer
- Heavy-duty metal construction holds bike securely when mounted to any flat surface
- Bike held stable with 9 mm lockable quick-release fork-mount skewer
- Locks the bike to the bike rack (lock included)
- Max number of bikes: 1
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 8.5 x 3 in
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- One Key System compatible
- Lockable bike-to-rack
Upright bike carrier for the quickest, most convenient mounting – for bikes up to 44 lbs.
- 2 One Key lock cylinders (sold separately) lock the bike to carrier and carrier to rack.
- Mounts to all Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Automatically positions your bike when you secure it, thanks to the uniquely designed frame holder and wheel tray
- Quick and easy bike securing – the torque limiter dial controls the force going into the bike frame with a clear sign of correct mounting
- Pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes – minimizing the risk of frame damage
- Safe mounting – your bike is prevented from falling thanks to the claw’s extended lower jaw
- Stable wheels – firmly fixed in smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps
- Easy, tool-free interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other.
Thule's Raceway is their strongest, most secure, and easiest to use trunk-mounted bike rack. Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with integrated locks provide maximum security. Thule's FitDial means that this rack fits any car perfectly, while No-Sway cages with premium, rubber-coated cradles keep your bikes solid and safe on your trip. SureTight ratcheting cables with lockable security covers securely fasten the rack to your vehicle for maximum strength, security, and ease of use. Narrow cradle arms fit almost every style of bike frame, and when it's time to park the car, this rack quickly folds down flat for easy storage.
Thule's Raceway is their strongest, most secure, and easiest to use trunk-mounted bike rack. Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with integrated locks provide maximum security. Thule's FitDial means that this rack fits any car perfectly, while the No-Sway cages with premium, rubber-coated cradles keep your bikes solid and safe on your trip. Narrow cradle arms fit almost every style of bike frame, and when it's time to park the car, this rack quickly folds down flat for easy storage.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your 4-wheeler, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your vehicle, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
Thule's Spare Me rack bolts onto the mount for your spare tire and securely carries two bicycles (total weight up to 75 pounds). It has Thule's Stay-Put cradles that protect your bikes and boasts an anti-sway design to keep your bikes from swinging together or hitting your vehicle. The arms fold down when not in use. An integrated locking cable and locking knob make it easy to secure bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle.
Premium platform hitch bike carrier delivers maximum strength, security, and user friendliness.
- Easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20-29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 120 lb
- Max bike weight: 60 lb
- Dimensions: 54 x 15 x 43 in
- Folded dimensions: 54.7 x 22.5 x 33.8 in
- Weight: 51 lb
- Distance between bikes: 12.5 in
Have lots and skis and boards to carry, but not the height to get them all on the roof of your car? Pick up Thule's Universal Pull Top Horizontal Ski/Snowboard Carrier. It features an innovative sliding design that lets you pull it out from the rack for easy loading and unloading. The Pull Top's easy clamping mechanism enables it to carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards and its large push-button release makes it easy to open and close, even when wearing gloves.
• Telescoping arms allow skis to slide from the top of the roof to side of the car
• Holds skis and boards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces
• Easy to open and close while wearing gloves with oversized push button
• 30” (76.2 cm)-wide loading platform fits up to 6 pair of skis or 4 snowboards
• SpeedLink mounting system fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks for convenient and easy installation.
• 4 One-key locks included to lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle
The TC2 Thule Wheel Tray End Caps are compatible with the following Thule Wheel Trays: Thule 594 Sidearm, 594XT Sidearm, Thule 599XTR Big Mouth, Thule 589 Velo Vise, Thule 590 V2, Thule 590R V2 Recumbent, Thule 591 Long Tray Classic, Thule 517 Peloton, and the Thule 518 Echelon.
• Sold as a set of two
• Replacement parts for broken or lost end caps