Broc Raiford is a beast on his bike, and a tall one at that, which is why we added an option for a 9.5” bar to his signature Captain bar lineup this round. Made from all thicker 13 butted 4130 CRMO heat treated tubing that was designed with all the butting in all the stress points of the bar. Also features a widened box and raised cross bar for added strength.
A high performance bar, ideal for smaller hands or for riders that spend the majority of their time climbing. An ergonomic top perch with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort. - Bar Width (center-to-center): 36/38/40/42/44cm - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light weight. - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - Shallow bend drop design. - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls. - Weight: 200g (42cm)
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
S&M's Hoder High Bars are way up there, just like you when you pull back and launch off your favorite feature. A 9-inch rise gives you plenty of leverage, and an 11-degree backsweep puts you in the perfect position for awesome control. It's American-made so you know you're getting S&M's legendary quality. It's light, tough, and comfortable, so get out there and push your limits!
$79.99 - $114.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$89.99 - $104.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
$169.99 - $234.99
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
$164.99 - $189.99
Race Face set an industry benchmark with the its Sixc product group - light and strong carbon DH rated crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of their proprietary Carbon Technology program, SIXC rewrites the rules in the 6-8 inch travel bike world. SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a bar for the aggressive rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for DH, yet light enough to not hold you back on the pedal up to that new trail you have been hearing so much about, SIXC blows up the limits of carbon performance. - SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight - Minimum bar width of 28" or 710mm at indicated cut marks - Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip - Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
The Vibe Superlight handlebars feature a compact design and an ergonomic oversized top section for supreme comfort on the road. It's constructed of a super-light UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra fiber. The integrated brake and shift cable routing matches perfectly with Shimano Di2.
ONEUP CARBON BARS. Strong, lightweight & vertically compliant. The goal for the new OneUp Carbon Handlebars was to make the best feeling bar possible, something which would let us ride harder for longer SPECS Geometry: 800mm Wide / 35mm Dia. / Sweep 8° Back 5° Up Weight: 20mm Rise (220g)
2 Piece CrMo Handle Bar Chrome Finish
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
The Giraffic bar has been in production for over six years now and Reed decided that he would like to make some changes to it, a little more upsweep for more comfort and a little taller on both sizes. The new Safari bar is constructed from heat-treated multiple butted 4130 chromoly, A classic two piece bar styling but still with the same Giraffic look.
6061 aluminum. - All purpose road bar ideal for custom fitting - 31.8mm Bar clamp diameter - 120mm Drop, 75mm Reach (Short and Shallow) - Sand blast black finish - 382g, 38cm
- 25.4mm bar clamp - 620mm width with 10 backsweep
A traditional round drop meets modern materials and the result is 3T's Rotundo LTD. It's constructed of high-modulus carbon fiber with varying wall thicknesses that results in a lightweight and strong bar that's also super stiff for sprinting and climbing. Double cable grooves provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendent geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 5°
RIP, NO RATTLE. Arm fatigue is real. The solution? More muscle. Or, our new carbon laminate, made to tackle the trail buzz, not transfer it. We re-engineered our bars to improve rider position (adding 5mm rise) and reduce the chatter transferred to the hands and arms. These bars offer the right bit of flex while keeping things stiff, precise, and responsive. Features: - Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side) - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Carbon - Rise (HB): 25mm - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
$286.00 - $286.99
Stiff. Precise. Wide. Camo. The genius of good design manifests itself nicely in camo. Demure. Yet bold. For our latest CoLab, we tapped into the brain trust that is Troy Lee Designs. We handled the intel on the bar specs with our famous Descendant geometry, built from input from our best riders, and Troy handled the finishing touches. His dream: hi-tech camo. Fit to be seen. Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Aluminum, Carbon - Rise (HB): 20mm - Application (HB): Freeride/Downhill - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
Stiff. Precise. Wide. Camo. The genius of good design manifests itself nicely in camo. Demure. Yet bold. For our latest CoLab, we tapped into the brain trust that is Troy Lee Designs. We handled the intel on the bar specs with our famous Descendant geometry, built from input from our best riders, and Troy handled the finishing touches. His dream: hi-tech camo. Fit to be seen. Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Aluminum - Rise (HB): 25mm - Application (HB): Freeride/Downhill - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
It's Stiff, Not A Stiff. It's the little things that matter most. That's why we scrutinized our carbon riser bars, tasking our pros and engineers to make great even better. The result? We added 5mm to the rise of our widest bar; and fine-tuned the carbon laminate. This translates to an improved riding position, more feel and flex, and less arm fatigue making your time on the trail more smiles, less chatter. Features - Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side) - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 760mm - Material (HB): Carbon - Rise (HB): 20mm - Type (bar): Riser - Upsweep (degree): 5
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Page 1 of 2 Next page