Jagwire's Alloy Straddle Cable Carrier w/Liner is a nice upgrade for your cantilever brakes. It's made of light and durable aluminum and has a liner for smooth action.
$3.99 - $31.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - 5mm - Stronger detent mechanism for use with brake housing - Perfect for mechanical disc brakes
$4.89 - $11.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$4.99 - $13.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Road/MTB Brake Cable & Housing Sets - 1 x 2000mm black 5mm housing - 1 x 1000mm and 1 x 2050mm 1.6mm stainless cables - 2 end caps and 2 cable crimps
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's SlickWire Shift Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get 2 excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 4mm-diameter housings, and aluminum ferrules and frame protectors. - Weight: 99 grams (pair)
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm extra-long coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Length: 2350mm - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface. - Length: 2000mm
$9.00 - $13.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
Page 1 of 1