Stands for Thumb Over Grip System. Thumb grips to hold on to when you ride on top of the bars. Superior control, comfort and climbing leverage along with extra hand positioning Featuring: - Rubber tips for comfort and shock absorption - 17° Tog rotation for ergonomics - Raised hoods work with all grips - Flex legs for easy install w/o removing grips - Made in the USA Flex legs over bar to install Lightly tighten until snug TOGS should rotate on bars if forced
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
Race Face Half Nelson Lock-On Grips • Super-slim profile • Race Face MX style half waffle for extra grip security • Topographical moisture channels • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
We can't promise to keep your hands warm as the seasons change, but we can keep your paws feeling fresh with our all new Loam Grip. We packed this grip full of features, like an ultra tacky compound and ergonomic pattern to support your palms and help relieve any fatigue caused by trail chatter and long days in the saddle. The Loam Grip features two contrasting patterns, and these dueling motifs play an important ergonomic role. Thin strips run horizontally across the grip's surface for enhanced traction and supple feel, while the thicker mountain pattern helps support the pad of your hand. Beefing up this outer zone with a heartier design combats compound deterioration, ensures the grip is absorbing more vibration and provides needed structure to support the additional body weight pressing down on this area. The Loam Grip was purpose built for Enduro/Trail riding, and with that in mind, picking the compound was extremely important. We needed to identify a blend that was soft enough to absorb vibration, yet firm enough to keep its shape under pressure. We call this the "happy camper" blend because it strikes a balance between an ultra soft material that wears too quickly and a harder compound that provides no tactile benefits. - Diameter: Avg. 30mm - Weight: 90g/pair - Width: 133.5mm - Durometer: 25A Happy Camper Compound - Clamp Style: Closed End, single clamp
A low profile single lock on grip, designed to reduce arm pump and hand numbness. The Diamond knurled texture, with saw tooth finger ramps and a super tacky 20A compound provide ultimate traction. More traction means less death-gripping the bars and less arm pump. Our single lock has the profile of your favourite double lock-on. But to reduce hand numbness we've replaced the hard outer clamp with extra rubber for greater cushioning of your palm heel. Get all the benefits of an “ergonomic” grip without the city bike cruiser look
$17.99 - $27.99
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$17.99 - $18.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
$44.99 - $47.99
Want all-out MTB performance and ergonomic comfort in one package? Get the best of both worlds with Ergon's GA3, an all-mountain comfort grip that combines the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Experience gained with the GA2 showed that the ergonomically optimized shape allows for low gripping forces, while textures adapted to the grip zones of the human hand and double-butted inner core wall thickness increase control and damping comfort. The super soft, UV-stable rubber compound is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon. The inboard aluminum clamp holds grips securely, allows even more grip area at the end of the bars, and makes these grips carbon-bar friendly.
Designed specifically for bikes with swept-back handlebars, like cruisers and city bikes, Ergon’s GC1 Grips feature an anatomical design that keeps your hands happy while creating a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. Complementing the sweet feel, these great grips also offer excellent pressure distribution with 100% support for your hands. You get more grip to hold on to, which improves your control and confidence. Ergon grips also boast built-in bar clamps for fast, secure installation. Try them, you won't go back.
$54.99 - $57.99
The Ergon GE1 Evo is the evolution of the GE1, a popular trail-oriented ergonomic grip for wide riser bars. Thanks to the feedback collected from countless Enduro World Series riders, the Ergon design team improved the GE1 by altering the compound to give a softer, more positive contact. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding, offering greater control and protecting the sensitive ulnar nerve. Its forged inner clamp and fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core provides a soft, damping grip edge, comfortable right to the outer edge. These grips are compatible with carbon handlebars, so get a pair for race day and everyday.
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: 100% recyclable aluminum
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
With their bright colors and stitched details, Electra's Candy Grips will make any bike look simply delicious. And, they're comfortable enough to meet the demands of any outing.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
- Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Diameter: 31.5mm - Length: 129mm - DH Star Ringz: 100% aluminum dual lock-on rings - Anodized - SupaEngraved
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% aluminum - Anodized/powder-coated - Laser-etched
Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
SRAM's Comfort Grips are made of compliant rubber in an ergonomic shape for excellent support and comfort. They have stylish SRAM logos and are built to stick tight on the handlebars and last.
When you're going fast, you need to hold on to something. SRAM's DH Silicone Locking Grips have you covered with clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface with thumb donut and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
- Made with DuPont Kevlar brand resin for softer, tackier and longer lasting grips - Used by top professional racers around the world
Page 1 of 2 Next page