Versatile, lightweight trail helmet.
The all-new Crossframe Pro Helmet is bred for elevated heart rates, ?at-out sprints, and everything in between. Lightweight, versatile, and crafted with Mips® and BOA®, this helmet is ready for any trail you are on.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Mips® added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit, even while wearing gloves
- Strap divider adjustment for repositioning the angle of the chinstrap
- Removable, washable Ionic+® liner is anti-microbial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- BOA® retention system with micro-adjustability allows you to fine-tune your fit on the fly
- Rear cradle adjustment for setting the BOA dial to an ideal position
- TPU vent inserts to keep your sunglasses securely stored when not in use
Sizes: small, medium, and large (see size guide for measurements)
How to Dial Your Fit:
- BOA® dial: micro adjustments - counterclockwise to loosen, clockwise to tighten - allow for a precisely dialed fit. Adjust while wearing the helmet.
- Back cradle: four adjustment points move the cradle up or down your head to ensure the best fit possible.
- Liner: two liners are included with the helmet - a preinstalled standard pad set and one additional standard pad set. For a more snug fit, an optional thick liner set is sold separately.
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: 55% EPS, 17% PC, 11% nylon, 8% fabric, 6% TPU, 2% metal, 1% pom
|Olive Green / Small
|Olive Green / Large
|Vintage White / Small
|Vintage White / Medium
|Vintage White / Large