Lightweight and durable forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 30 degree rise - Fits 25.4mm handlebars
Lightweight and durable 2D forged alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - 7 degree rise
$24.99 - $37.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation
$25.99 - $35.99
Lightweight and durable 2D forged-alloy stem. - Removable faceplate for easy bar installation - 4-bolt clamp for optimal handlebar support - High rise for improved riding comfort - 35 degree rise
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stems - Suitable for Road or XC MTB - Sand-blasted black finish - + / - 7 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8 mm bar clamp
$29.99 - $32.99
Lightweight and strong forged alloy stem. - Adjustable between 0 and +60 - Removable face plate for easy installation. - 180mm quill length.
The EDC Cap Kit includes the worlds lightest headset top cap (4.2g), and an EDC steerer plug with drain hole which keeps crud out of your steerer. Top caps are compatible with all 1-1/8" aluminum steerer tubes. The EDC steerer plug is required for EDC tool storage and is compatible with most aluminum tapered steerer tubes.
3D forged 6061-T6 Aluminum. - Excellent value and performance - A great way to try a few different stem lengths to dial in fit - Sand-blasted black finish - 0 degree - 1-1/8" steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp - 135 grams (55mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
3D Forged 6061-T6 alloy. - Strong, stiff and light - Rugged design can handle the demands of today's All-Mountain rider - Low stack height - 31.8 Bar clamp, 0 rise - 150g (45mm length)
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
Reduced weight and improved looks over traditional adjustable stems. - Provides 6 different angles by using the supplied shims and flipping the stem (+16, +12, +8, -8, -12, -16) - 172g 100mm length with one shim and top cap - Stylish bead blast black finish - 1-1/8 steerer, 31.8mm bar clamp
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
$60.00 - $74.99
Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is forged and machined from 6061 aluminum for stiff, responsive handling. The 6-degree rise puts your bars in a position for improved control and the 31.8mm handlebar clamp is compatible with composite and aluminum handlebars.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Strong yet competitively lightweight alloy single crown stem for all disciplines - Unique style, modern geometry, and rock-solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Dial your fit with micro-increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, DJ, E-Bike
- Proven alloy strength and security for racing or freeriding - 2D forged alloy body and wide, chamfered bar-clamps offer unparalleled support to handlebars, enhancing safety and longevity in your DH cockpit - Shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight - CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars - Key Technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC Weight Optimized - Length: (mm) 50 - Rise: (°) 15 - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack Height (mm): N/A - Weight (g): ±150 - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
The redesigned Range is lightweight, tech-ready, and sized for the modern rider. Now, let's dig into what makes this stem-fabulous. With a 3D forged alloy body, this stem is light with a large faceplate for a more secure clamping surface. For the tech nerd in all of us, it also has a GoPro/headlight mount. Because, if you don't get that footie, did it really happen? Plus, with the headlight mount, a world of nighttime adventures opens up. We sized this stem at 40mm and 50mm because we believe those options work best with modern bike geos and provide the right amount of space in the cockpit. Get excited about upgrading your stem this biking season...you know you want to. Features: - Weights: 40mm - 174g / 50mm - 210g - For 31.8mm handlebars - GoPro/headlight mount - Fits 1-1/8" steerer tube - Stack Height: 38mm - 3-year warranty!
When designing the Coast Stem, we had two main goals: construct it to complement the Coast Drop Bar and, like our Range Stem, develop it to satisfy the tech nerd in each of us. This stem is a shorty, and that's just what we want. The larger width of our Coast Drop Bar requires a shorter stem to achieve comfortable reach numbers. If you run your current length stem with the Coast Drop Bar, your arms will be stretched to the side and your body stretched forward—kinda like how Superman flies—not ideal for biking. The shorter stem, in tandem with a comfortable 7° rise, places your body in an ideal position for comfort while remaining aggressive. And to make sure you don't miss getting that footie, the Coast Stem includes a removable GoPro mount. So, you can easily record your gravel adventures or attach a light to escape into the night. Roll up to your next gravel escapade wide, short, and proud. Sizing is a little challenging, as there is no hard and fast rule that works for everyone. A good rule of thumb is for every 20mm wider bar you go, drop 10mm on your stem. Again, a lot of this comes down to personal preference, but this is a good starting point for sizing.
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set-up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
Built strong to take on the world’s toughest trails, Descendant stems keep you pointed in the right direction. - Direct mount stem gives DH riders lower more aggressive position - Super-stiff, stable front-end handling - Lightweight - Two-piece design - Designed to pair with BoXXer fork
$119.99 - $142.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem for use with 35mm handlebars - Dial your fit with micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Cockpit setup index lasered onto stem helps with tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, free ride, E-Bike Specs: - Key Technologies: MGR Alloy, chamfered bar clamp, top-cap included - Material: 6-Series Alloy, 3D forged CNC optimized body - Rise (°): 0 - Diameter: 35mm - Stack height: 34mm - Weight: ±131g (35mm) / ±136g (40mm) ±139g (45mm) ±141g (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the Copperhead stem wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the a stong steerer mounted stem. Deity's focus on durability and dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the balance of style and function that is the Copperhead stem. - Designed for all applications from All MTN to Slopestyle and anything in between - CNC Machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum - Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout - 55mm wide clamping platform - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Aluminum - Length: 35 mm - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stack Height: 30 - Weight: 135 g
Steep descents, nasty rock gardens and high speed: all in a day's work for TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Stem. Made from oversize 3D forged aluminum for serious strength, the Holzfeller thrives on gravity-fueled abuse. The short length provides supreme confidence when railing down the sketchiest steeps. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the direct BoXXer mounting delivers pinpoint steering precision and stiffness.
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
Deity's INTAKE Direct Mount DH Stem takes machining and flow to another level! Yet another premium race good designed to make your kit look amazing and perform even better, the INTAKE DM stem is available in a 31.8mm bore and, like its counterpart the INTAKE 35mm DM Stem, it utilizes a 3-piece design for ease of installation and a super-stiff set-up. This DEITY design is the culmination of form and function and hits the sweet spot for your cockpit! - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - 50mm reach - Zero degree rise to keep you low and in control - CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum - Boxxer Standard platform - 7075 T73 Aluminum - Available in high polished black ano finish - 31.8mm bore clamp for the perfect complement to our new BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 146 grams
Inspired by the aggressive lines and flowing silhouette of our favorite muscle cars, the all-new INTAKE 35mm DIRECT MOUNT DH Stem is both fast and furious! This beauty is the perfect match for our Racepoint Handlebar, and together they are unlike anything you've seen. Delivering unmatched strength, style, and attention to detail, this super-stiff design showcases the refined direction DEITY is heading. Make no mistake, the added control and response of the ultra-wide 69mm clamping platform will take seconds off your time. - DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018 - Featuring a 50mm reach - Zero degree rise to keep you low and in control - CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum - Boxxer Standard platform - 7075 T73 Aluminum - Available in high polished black ano finish - 69mm wide clamping platform for an incredibly stiff front end - Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner - 145 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page